Instructors Course – October 2022
Students CAN NOT apply to attend the Instructors’ course. They will ONLY be sent an invitation to attend this course if they have followed the instructions and submitted ALL the required documentation by the closing date.
The course will be held on Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd October 2022 at:
The Activity Zone (Malmesbury Leisure Centre)
Bremilham Road, Malmesbury, Wiltshire, SN16 0DQ
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE INSTRUCTOR COURSE.
1. Passed the Assistant Instructors’ Course.
2. Have a current TAGB / BTC DBS.
3. Teach at your TAGB school and record a short video (between 10 and 15 minutes long) of yourself conducting a class.
4. Complete a teaching log, which must detail a minimum of 6 weeks’ worth of teaching, with at least 6 hours.
5. Write a brief report on what you have done during this period to improve your teaching skills.
6. Have Professional Indemnity Insurance.
To apply for your PI click on this link and follow the instructions.
7. Attend a certified First Aid course. You will need to forward proof of this when sending in your other documentation. TAGB Courses are available.
NB: You cannot pass the course without a valid First Aid certificate.
8. Complete the online “Request to Attend the Instructor course” form, make your payment and follow the instructions to upload all the relevant documentation. You should ONLY complete this form and make your payment once you have ALL the above items. The online form will open at 9am on Monday 1st August 2022 and closed at 5pm on Wednesday 14th September 2022.
9. The deadline for submitting all reports and documents appertaining to this course is 5pm Friday 16th September 2022.
10. Attendance on the Instructors’ course is by invitation only. You will only be invited to attend the Instructors’ course if you have submitted all the required documentation by the deadline date.
Any queries regarding the above please email email@example.com